PBR AUSTRALIA COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES
Announcement Regarding PBR Origin - Newcastle - June 28, 2021
In light of the new restrictions for New South Wales due to global health concerns regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the 2021 PBR Origin event in Newcastle originally scheduled for July 3rd will now be postponed to Saturday, October 23rd. We are closely following the requirements of federal, state and local government authorities and will provide an update in due course. All current tickets will be transferred and valid for Saturday, October 23rd. Ticketek will be sending an email out today regarding further event details and ticketing refund information, if required.
The health and safety of our fans, competitors, partners, employees and everyone involved remains our top priority. We will continue to monitor all available public health information and follow the guidance of the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) and the relevant Health and Government authorities in relation to our PBR events across Australia. We are committed to providing the PBR community continued opportunities to connect through the sport, at our live events, through our RidePass streaming and social media. We look forward to bringing PBR event to Newcastle later this year. We thank you for your understanding, support and patience during this challenging time.
Current Event Status Updates:
PBR Origin Newcastle, originally scheduled for July 3rd, 2021, now rescheduled for Saturday, October 23rd, 2021.
PBR Australia Refund Policy:
All other refund enquiries should be directed through the relevant ticketing agency from which you purchased your tickets.
PBR Australia’s full refund policy can be found here.